We are looking for entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious individuals who thrive on achievement. Successful applicants will enjoy a good basic salary, additional high commission, performance bonus, equipped offices, full corporate support, training and development.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers by building trust and long-term relationships – private banks, family offices and HNWIs and meet sales target.
- Carry out market research and competitors
- Assess potential of prospects with a true deep and wide approach while developing strategies for greater account penetration
- To provide excellent customer service to Investors and potential Investors to ensure queries and complaints are attended to on a timely basis with the expected level of standard.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to the superiors and management
- To assist with administrative tasks, including submit claims, filing, scanning, and photocopying documentation
- Manage database entries and files in the proper portal
- Maintain confidential department files/records
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, proposals, and reports in PowerPoint / Excel
- Coordinate processes with internal, external and/or third parties when necessary
- Other responsibilities entailed
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/Advanced/Higher Graduate Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business Administration or in a related field
- Candidates with sales / digital marketing background in finance industry will have an advantage
- Able to communicate well in English, Mandarin and local languages
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Sales and Communication skill
- Able to handle multitasking
- Willing to travel or outstation (if required)
- Must have valid driving license and own transport
- Be comfortable cold-calling and self-motivated to succeed in a highly competitive market
- Able to work independently, under pressure and a team player.
We are seeking a highly organized, proactive, and versatile Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the company director. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills, a strong sense of confidentiality, and the ability to efficiently manage a variety of tasks. This role will require the candidate to assist in overseeing the entire business, providing an opportunity for substantial exposure to various business functions.
- Assist the CEO in managing day-to-day tasks and responsibilities.
- Coordinate and manage the CEO’s schedule, including meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Prepare and edit documents, presentations, and reports.
- Conduct research and compile data to support decision-making.
- Act as a point of contact between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Support the CEO in overseeing various business functions.
- Assist with special projects and initiatives as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Account / Marketing or a related field is preferable.
- At least 2 years of related experience required.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Capable to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Mandarin at a business level.
- Discretion and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel as and when required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Understanding of data protection and privacy regulations, as well as measures to safeguard sensitive information.
Alpha Well Ltd is committed to the professional growth and development of our employees, recognizing the value that each individual brings to our team. We actively seek out individuals who are passionate, driven, and share our commitment to excellence in the financial services industry.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, we invite you to consider Alpha Well Ltd.
Join us as we embark on this journey towards continued growth and success.
© Alpha Well Ltd (LL14968). All rights reserved.